Компания: Crytek Ukraine
Warface project is looking for smart and brave Anti-cheat Programmer in our team.
The work is challenging and focused on developing proactive defense against dirty cheaters. The main battlefield is concentrated but not limited around protecting game as a system process and preventing exploiting game algorithms.
- Excellent C++ programming skill
- Multi-threaded programming experience
- Good understanding of Win32 system programming
- Experience in reverse engineering
- Understanding of process memory structure and loading
- Understanding code injection techniques for Win32 processes
- Network programming experience for Win32 and Linux platforms
- Familiar with FPS game engine architecture
- Understanding game network algorithms
- Can understand assembler for x86 family
- Familiar with game cheats creation techniques
- Familiar with agile development process
- Can write concise technical documentation
- Competitive salary level
- Modern and comfortable office very close to the subway
- Perfect working conditions
- English course
- Medical insurance
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send us your CV with a covering letter.
При обращении в резюме указать, что узнали про вакансию на форуме reverse4you.org.