4 positions are available:
- 2 with $3000 base salary and $3000 utilization pay
- 2 with $2000 base salary and $2000 utilization pay
You may leave your CV on the desktop of firstname.lastname@example.org (but better just email it )
What to do?
- 20h/week guaranteed base - for a US insurance software company, perform hands-on specialist appsec processes in SDLC (design review, Java code review, testing, etc)
- 20h/week contract-dependent utilization - web and mobile app security audits for SoftSeq customers, sometimes IoT
What to do when there’s no contract-dependent utilization (project gap)?
- CTF-team/hackaton-style organized pwning of bug-bounties - for PR (SoftSeq) and profit (all bounties are yours)
- Project Zero-style research of trending startups, popular apps, network and IoT devices, attack techniques, etc.
- developing PoCs of security tools/products that don’t exist, but should
- obmazatsya with certifications
- +open to monetizable or commercially benefiting suggestions (1-day patch diffing, malware analysis, etc. - you name it)
What to know?
- web app security, in-depth and hands-on (must)
- Android/iOS reverse engineering (highly desirable)
- x86/ARM reverse engineering (desirable)
- languages - English and python, upper-intermediate