- Maximum license type (copying, scripts, etc. work now).
- Fixed all integrity checks/timebombs.
- All the telemetry’s been cut out.
- Removed the update checks and other shit that tries to connect to the Internet.
- Added/reconstructed saving/loading project function.
- Decompilation of missing opcodes for Android has been restored.
- Restored display of variable values when hovering over them during debugging (Android).
- Decompiling for other platforms was fixed (tested x86/x64, webAssembly, MIPS, ARM).
Added new option “Use BlueStacks adb” which allows the use of HD-Adb.exe from BlueStacks folder instead of default adb.exe for easy debugging using BlueStacks emulator.
- Replace the original jeb.jar and jebc.jar with fixed.
- Register it with Keygen (run it, serial will be copied to clipboard)
Fixed jeb.jar, jebc.jar and keygens (by iNVINCIBLE / by bugmenot1) :
How To Register
In JEB’s registration window, select “Manual Key Generation”:
Generate a key.
Method 1: Get the “license id” from the file: jeb-demo-184.108.40.206007280546\bin\app\jeb-license.txt
java -jar jeb3_keygen_0.2.0b.jar you_license_id
Mehotd 2.1: In JEB’s registration window, copy the contents of the “License data” field.
Input License Data: paste_you_license_data
Method 2.2: Running the script from method 2.1 online:
Paste the generated key into the “License key” field.