Application Security Research Engineer (Intern)
позиция не имеет отношения к реверсу, но может заинтересовать начинающих специалистов сообщества (ищем студентов и аспирантов на part-time в нашу команду в московский офис R&D Huawei).
We need an intern in application security to join our Advanced Security Research Team in R&D Huawei to help us drive forward innovations and breakthrough technologies that improve our ability to detect and respond to advanced threats in cloud-native services.
What You’ll Do
- Assist in conducting both short-term and long-term research projects in application security design domain which may include:
- development of microservice/cloud-native services security techniques and methods
- development of new software prototypes in application security domain
- state of the art researches in application security design domain
- Raise your own personal profile as an application security researcher within the industry via public research papers, blog posts, and presentations at the conference.
What we expect from you?
- Enrolled in an undergraduate technical degree in Information Security/Computer Science, graduation date between 2021 and 2023
- At least a basic exposure to concepts related to authorization/authentication/audit, secure software development lifecycle (DAST/SAST/SCA), vulnerability assessment, secure architecture, intrusion/threat detection
- Hands-on experience with DAST/SAST/SCA tools
- Familiarity with scripting languages such as Python or Go
- A basic exposure to concepts related to machine learning is a plus
- Experience with a major Cloud infrastructure provider (AWS, GCP, Azure) systems engineering using DevOps tooling, or experience interacting with application services via APIs is a plus
- CTF and Bug Bounty participation, public acknowledgments for responsible Vulnerability Disclosure, published research papers are a plus