Ищем человека с опытом разработки для Embedded систем и знаниями Cybersecurity (c практическим опытом)
Полная занятость и релок в the Netherlands, Eindhoven. Компания NavInfo Europe
We are looking for a specialist to join our team. We work in projects that are related to Cybersecurity, Machine Learning and automotive embedded systems.
Your work will help improve the security of current and future automotive technologies, including in-vehicle systems protection, secure V2X communications and autonomous driving technologies. Your work will also help protect user privacy.
Your work will involve several Cybersecurity-related tasks, including applied research and development of Cybersecurity solutions that work with automotive embedded systems.
We are looking for a professional with hands-on experience in offensive Cybersecurity, electronics, embedded devices and their communications, as well as a good understanding of defensive and general Cybersecurity.
We are a small but growing team. We are building state-of-the-art products that will help the industry to leap forward. We are looking for someone self-motivated and entrepreneurial, flexible, curious, willing to learn and to adapt to the team needs in each different project.
What we expect
our abilities should include some of the following:
• Offensive security experience: pen-testing experience. Pen-testing embedded devices and experience with escape from hypervisors is a plus. Forensic experience is also a plus.
• Experience and/or knowledge of in-vehicle computer and networking technology: CAN bus, FlexRay, Auto Ethernet.
• Experience with IoT and embedded security projects. Understanding of software vulnerabilities and flaws on embedded platforms. Good programming experience in embedded systems, knowledge of different embedded architectures.
• Affinity with C and Python programming.
• Experience with software implementation on microcontrollers (such as NXP, ST, or other ARM based platforms).
• Knowledge of Linux security.
• Knowledge of Hypervisor and container security.
• Knowledge of Cloud security.
• Experience implementing data privacy solutions. Knowledge of different ways to implement data privacy and de-anonymization attacks.
• Good general Cybersecurity knowledge: ciphers, protocols, PKIs, SCA, FI, secure boot, HSMs, TPMs.
• Understanding of PKI and TLS, experience with OpenSSL or similar.
• Understanding of side-channel attacks and countermeasures.
Education and skills:
• Master in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics, Industrial Engineering, Telecommunications.
• Strong ethics.
• Being able to read and summarize research papers in Cryptanalysis and Cybersecurity and apply them.
• Good communication skills, including presentation and documentation writing.
• Strong analytical mind, ability to independently find and process technical information.
• Leadership and a make-do, problem-solving attitude.
• Original thinking.
• Knowledge of automotive technologies and architectures is a plus.
• Good knowledge of digital and analog electronics.
• Good programming experience in embedded systems, knowledge of different embedded architectures. Knowledge of automotive technologies and architectures is a plus.
• Participation and results in CTFs, bug bounties, etc.
• Research publications, patents, public projects.
• FPGA programming.
• Knowledge of Machine Learning security issues: adversarial examples, model copy, or recovery of training data, and possible countermeasures.
• Experience with attacks using SDR, including protocol reverse-engineering.
What we offer
A competitive salary (based on a 40-hour week), consistent with your level of education and experience
• An initial one-year contract with the prospect of an indefinite contract
• One extra month’s salary per year (‘13th month’), plus 8% holiday allowance annually
• 25 vacation days , 5 compensation days
• Flexible working hours
• Extensive training opportunities
• Pension and health insurance scheme
• A fast moving, innovative and international diverse working environment