About the company:
WePlay! Esports is a esportainment company, a part of TECHIIA holding, that combines esports, storytelling and entertainment content. We want to surprise and entertain every esports fan and attract new ones. We have been organizing esports online tournaments and LAN finals for professional teams of tier-1, tier-2 and tier-3 levels since 2012. We broadcast for millions of viewers from our studio to Twitch channel and other streaming platforms. Also, we have developed our own WePlay! Esports online media and tournament platform .
We improve our expertise in the field of international brands’ integration in esports. We create conditions for constructive dialogue between business and active, passionate audience of players and fans.
About the role:
As a C/C++ Developer - Anti Cheat you will be a part of a dedicated team of WePlay! Esports (Tournament Platform). We create a platform that allows players to compete in various esports game disciplines (now it’s CS: GO and Dota 2), and we are moving toward console platforms. Your role will be to protect the competitive integrity of all the disciplines, ensuring a fair experience for all players that will join our tournament. You’ll build solutions to prevent and detect instances of cheating and also minimize such behaviors. Your background in reverse engineering new cheats, ability to analyze new trends and a diverse programming toolkit will allow you to bring new solutions to life.
- developing and supporting Anti-cheating solutions that detect and protect against malicious behavior;
- creating & maintaining architecture of new product;
- research of cheats market actively;
- analysis of cheating software that changes the behavior of games;
- reverse engineering & analysis of cheats;
- investigating new trends and techniques used by cheaters;
- improving the product and expert knowledge continuously;
- leading technically the development team;
- managing a dedicated product development team (at least two C++ developers);
- good C/C++ knowledge;
- experience with reverse engineering;
- good knowledge of Windows API and Windows Architecture;
- knowledge of typical malware methodologies and behavior;
- experience in vulnerability detection x86/x64 assembler, debugging tools and decompilers (e.g. OllyDbg, IDA…), Windows Internals;
- understanding network protocols and OSI model;
- openness to learn needed cross-skills.
Would be a plus:
- understanding of cheat/anticheat software and behavior;
- developing cheats/anticheats for CS:GO.
Good to know:
- bytecode, base64, RC4, Unescape, DocumentWrite, CVE, MZ, PE, rootkit, emulation, memory dump, WinAPI, sandbox, CAFEBABE, ELF, /etc/hosts, FEEDFACE, honeypot, botnet.
Social package includes:
- 18 working days of paid vacation each year;
- paid sick leaves;
- we arrange corporate tournaments, parties and trips;
- business trip expenses compensation;
- semi-flexible working hours;
- up to 50% tuition reimbursement;
- free corporate language courses;
- health insurance and PE coverage after the probation period.
If you are interested or if you have any questions, just shoot me a message on telegram @Ondraw