Нужны специалисты в области Pentest и Reverse Engineering для проекта Check Point в г. Днепропетровск.
Ниже можно ознакомиться детальнее с предложением:
Check Point Software Technologies (http://www.checkpoint.com/) Ciklum is looking for Reverse Engineer to join Dnepr team on full-time basis.
As a developer you will be part of Check Point’s research group of Mobile Threat Prevention department of mobile researchers, malware analysts and security specialists. You will get extensive research and development experience and a deep understanding of the mobile threat-scape to the role.
In the role of Reverse Engineer you will make researches and investigations in collaboration with other reverse engineers.
• Previous proven experience in Reverse Engineering (RE) and security research
• Experience with IDA Pro, JEB or equivalent disassembly tools
• Experience in writing code in JAVA, Python
• Good skills in English, both verbally and in writing
• Team player who see the value of good communication with teammates
• A university or Master degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
• Deep knowledge in operating systems internals (Android, Linux)
• Experience in working in agile environment
What’s in it for you?
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
• Competitive salary
• State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Готова ответить на все вопросы: