Huawei R&D Center is looking for a Security Team Lead Engineer to perform vulnerability research and penetration testing on Network device security.
Location: Moscow, Moscow-City (Federation Tower)
- Vulnerability research/penetration testing/binary reverse analysis and exploitation on network devices, and output security analysis reports;
- Research the latest security attack and defense technologies;
- Participate in important internal and external security meetings;
- Vulnerability and security research, threat intelligence experience;
- Experience with penetration testing;
- Binary exploitation experience;
- Skilled in C/C++ or X86/ARM assembly language;
- Experience with reverse engineering (IDA Pro / Radare2, OllyDbg / Immunity Debugger)
- CTF awards, certificate of OSCP / CEH / others, CVE-numbers consider a strong plus.
What we offer:
- Excellent salary;
- Work with cutting-edge technologies and participation in projects in various domains;
- Opportunity to work in a distributed team on an international project;
- Self-fulfillment opportunities beyond projects: we hold meet-ups and conferences where our employees act as speakers, invite trainers for speakers, and develop professional communities.
Contacts: @YuliaNovikova (Telegram)