Добрый, ищем реверсеров с опытом в эмбеддед. Релок в Eindhoven, Netherlands.
Пишите в личку.
Required experience / knowledge / skills
• Bachelor in Computer Science, Electronics, Industrial Engineering, Telecommunications or Mathematics.
• Proven knowledge of: ciphers, protocols, usage of PKIs.
• Proven knowledge of: SCA, FI, template attacks, etc.
• Pen-testing of different platforms (x86, ARM, etc.), including knowledge of protection mechanisms.
• Hands-on experience with analyzing and reverse-engineering communication protocols. Interaction using SDR.
• Experience with microcontroller programming and embedded hw/software stacks: QNX, AUTOSAR, etc.
• Experience analyzing infotainment systems (QNX), Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
• Experience with pen-testing Linux and Android.
• Programming: Python.
• Knowledge of ML frameworks and basic ML theory.
• Strong ethics.
• Leadership and a make-do, problem-solving attitude.
• MsC in Cyber Security.
• Strong experience with advance reverse-engineering in SW and embedded HW.
• Knowledge of CAN bus communications and vehicle electronics.
• Knowledge of Machine Learning tools and techniques.
• Knowledge of tamper-resistant protection methods.
• Research publications / public projects.
• A competitive salary (based on a 40-hour week), consistent with your level of education and experience
• An initial one-year contract with the prospect of an indefinite contract
• One extra month’s salary per year (‘13th month’), plus 8% holiday allowance annually
• 25 vacation days , 5 compensation days
• Flexible working hours
• Extensive training opportunities
• Pension and health insurance scheme
• A fast moving, innovative and international diverse working environment